The Owners have decided the safest option is to complete all scheduled appointments for new clients and medication follow up visits via teleconference through a company called Doxy.me.
>Your appointment day and time is unchanged.
>Please allow yourself additional time prior to your visit to connect into the platform. No download required, just click the link below.
Doxy.me is completely private, secure and HIPAA compliant. We pay for this top-notch service and have no privacy concerns. Here are the main points with Doxy.me:
1. You will be seen virtually through your phone/tablet/computer
2. There is nothing to download, just click the link and go
3. You can access your provider's virtual waiting room by going to their link listed below, entering your name and then waiting for the meeting to start.
4. You will provide verbal consent to complete your visit through Doxy.me. Telehealth restrictions have been waived by President Trump in the National Emergency in response to COVID-19, making the need for a signed teleconsent moot. Doxy.me will make their electronic teleconsent available again once the National Emergency has been lifted.
5. Click on your provider’s link below to enter their virtual waiting room:
>Your provider will complete your visit as usual, including medication refills, collecting copay/coinsurance and scheduling a follow-up appointment.
>Insurance companies have come on board one by one. No matter what, you will be seen and we will work with your insurance to get your visits covered. You will continue to pay your typical copay, coinsurance, deductible etc.
>Please do your part, stay home and stop the spread. Wash your hands frequently and for at least 20 seconds and self quarantine for 14 days if you become sick or have been exposed. It is worth it.
Seek care if your symptoms become severe.
>>>Thank you for your patience! We are so fortunate to have this option so we encourage you to try and focus on the positive. This is all temporary and we'll make this work.
Please don’t hesitate to call or text 360-200-5273 or simply email email@example.com for any further questions.
We are here for you and look forward to serving you.